[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] British sounding surnames in current Poland

Bronwyn Klimach bronklimach at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:07:26 PDT 2012

Vera,
Not quite sure which names you think sound English there?  Engler and
Marsch??
All look rather 'germanic' to me...
I've not used this site before so do not know how reliable it might be:
http://gbnames.publicprofiler.org
It seems to need 'at least 100 people with the name on the Electoral
Register'.
Bronwyn.