[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wiesner & Schinkel

Patricia cpgreber at telusplanet.net
Thu May 31 11:54:00 PDT 2012

Gottlieb Wiesner was my husband's 2x great grandfather. He was born 19 April 1858 in Poland (according to an email I just received he was born in Pabianice, Petrikau).
His father was Samuel and mother Eleanor Madke.
He married Paulina Schinkel and they had nine children. Their second child Ottillia was born in 1887 in Augustow, parish Rozischtsche. Their 4th child Sean was born in Canada in 1892 in Friedensfeld, Manitoba.
6 more children came to Gottlieb & Pauline
Paulina Wiesner died in 1925 in Friendensfeld, Maintoba
 Gottlieb remarried in 1926 to Johanna Nonmemmacher and then passed away in 1928, also in Friedensfeld, Manitoba.

Patricia Greber