[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Raduraksti Web

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 22:20:58 PST 2012

Good Morning to the list

Here is another good web site to search Church Books, its the goal of Latvian State Historical Archives, it is called Raduraksti  http://www.lvva-raduraksti.lv/en.html  you must register, it is free to use this site, in the top right corner you can set it to your language to see where to register. In the Contents you will find listing to search and it will take you  to the religion, and then the villages pop up to search.

I was helping a person from the Poland mailing list in reading CB records, so I signed up to this site, and found a Hoeppner that was a godparent to the person she needed help and realized that she belongs to my Hoeppners, now I am looking at every page and villages hoping to find more persons that belong to my family.

Good Luck
Eveline Tiefenbach