[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dmosin update: Norenberg, Henschke, and others, Brzeziny area

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:18:59 PDT 2012

Accordingly to Wikipedia:

Dmosin [ˈdmɔɕin] is a village in Brzeziny County, Łódź Voivodeship, in
central Poland.[1] It is the seat of the gmina (administrative
district) called Gmina Dmosin. It lies approximately 14 kilometres (9
mi) north of Brzeziny and 26 km (16 mi) north-east of the regional
capital Łódź. It consists of three sołectwos: Dmosin, Dmosin Pierwszy
("first Dmosin") and Dmosin Drugi ("second Dmosin").
The village has an approximate population of 1,500.

Gmina Dmosin contains the villages and settlements of Borki, Dąbrowa
Mszadelska, Dmosin, Dmosin Drugi, Dmosin Pierwszy, Grodzisk, Janów,
Kałęczew, Kamień, Kołacin, Kołacinek, Koziołki, Kraszew, Kraszew
Wielki, Kuźmy, Lubowidza, Michałów, Nadolna, Nadolna-Kolonia, Nagawki,
Nowostawy Dolne, Osiny, Osiny-Zarębów, Rozdzielna, Szczecin, Teresin,
Wiesiołów, Wola Cyrusowa, Wola Cyrusowa-Kolonia, Ząbki and Zawady.

Janów [ˈjanuf] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina
Dmosin, within Brzeziny County, Łódź Voivodeship, in central
Poland.[1] It lies approximately 4 kilometres (2 mi) south-east of
Dmosin, 12 km (7 mi) north of Brzeziny, and 26 km (16 mi) north-east
of the regional capital Łódź.
The village has a population of 60.