[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ROBERT SCHILLER search

Edith McKelvy edies_hook at msn.com
Sat Sep 22 15:27:07 PDT 2012

May I join this conversation?  I am looking for info re my paternal
great-grandfather ROBERT SCHILLER.

     Wife:  Maria Hammermeister, b. abt 1830, Borki or Deutsch Troszyn,
Prussia (unconfirmed)

     Children:  (Source:  Odessa3 St. Petes) --- all born in Murawi Volhynia
          Robert, b. 23 Oct 1853
          Heinrich, b. 01 Jun 1857
          Maria, b. 22 Aug 1859
          Friedrich, b. 05 May 1862
          Anna (my paternal grandmother who married Johann Friedrich Rimpel
in
1890) b. 21 Jun 1864
          Christine, b. 24 Jan 1867
          Charlotte, 22 Nov 1869
          maybe Ferdinand (Schuller) b. 20 Apr 1876, Margaretowka

Any information on this family would be much appreciated.

Edith Rimple McKelvy
Silverdale WA
edies_hook at msn.com