[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Belchatow, Ozorkow and Zgierz

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Tue Apr 2 10:49:54 PDT 2013

    Dear All,

       I'm visiting the Lodz archive for a few days, looking for
  information on my ancestors from Belchatow, Ozorkow and Zgierz,
  clothmaking towns near Lodz. (GRUENKE, HUEBNER, ZIBBEL).

        I could keep my eyes open for a few more names, so if anyone
  else has an interest in those towns, you can mail me some
  information about your ancestors, including dates when they lived
  there, and I'll note anything promising I see.

     (This might be an unwise offer - I'll see how many mails I get).

      I'm looking at guild records for clothmakers in Ozorkow,
  if anyone has a master clothmaker ancestor from there, I might
  be able to find his guild records.

          Paul Rakow
          Currently in snowy Lodz