[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] update on using www.szukajwarchiwach.pl

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 03:41:33 PDT 2013

Hi, I am trying to find out if these records are available online:
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/pradziad/44542?q=Skoszewy&wynik=26&rpp=15&page=2
I'm looking for the marriage record Nr. 17 from 1827 in Skoszewy Parish.

I tried to figure out with no luck.

The file/branch for łódzkie seemed to be either 42 or 49.
http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.php?l=en&mode=showopis&id=44484&miejscowosc=Skoszewy&rodzajaktu_id=14

On the March PDF I can see Akta Stanu Cywilnego Gminy Skoszewy as SUMA 458
but this is not even searchable.

Am I doing something terribly wrong or the records I mention are not yet
available? And if not, how do I find the microfilm number or anything that
could bring me the record?

Thanking you in anticipation

Mauricio