[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] update on using www.szukajwarchiwach.pl

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 3 05:37:31 PDT 2013

These 1826-37 marriage records for Nowe Skoszewy are not yet published on line.  They are in Polish Archives according to Pradziad.  I could not find in FamilySearch that they have ever been microfilmed by the LDS.

Note that Szukajwarchiwach lists all available records at its site, not just those that are online.

Jerry