[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dobritz

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 6 12:57:52 PDT 2013

Sorry but there is still no location with that spelling.

There is Debriza which is close to Rowno but could have been in Zhitomir Parish at time of birth.  There is Dubowitz or Dubrowiec (sort of similar sounding in pronunciation) in regions closer to Zhitomir.

Does she or her family appear in the St. Pete records?

Jerry