[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] more on Nelson Itterman

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 15 15:34:57 PDT 2013

Re: Bohn Itterman

I also just called  a Mrs. Helga Roth, the treasurer from the Historical Society of Germans from Poland & Volhynia,
and Helga told me that the Mr. Nelson Itterman  that I know,   does ( used ? ) live in Edmonton ( Evergreen Trailer Park )  and
his telephone number is 780 - 472 - 7275. Helga also said that she has not seen Nelson for some time now. Anyway, who
ever is looking for a connection to the Itterman 's , now has a couple of leads to follow up.
Peter