[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] more on Nelson Itterman

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 15 16:11:59 PDT 2013

 Nelson Ittermann's phone number has been changed.
SGGEE members can find member contact information by logging onto the SGGEE website - Members Only - and then Members Contact.
    Nelson is a paid up charter member of SGGEE since 1998 with member ID of I001.
I hope his health has not failed.

John Marsch

  Re: Bohn Itterman

  I also just called  a Mrs. Helga Roth, the treasurer from the Historical Society of Germans from Poland & Volhynia,
  and Helga told me that the Mr. Nelson Itterman  that I know,   does ( used ? ) live in Edmonton ( Evergreen Trailer Park )  and
  his telephone number is 780 - 472 - 7275. Helga also said that she has not seen Nelson for some time now. Anyway, who
  ever is looking for a connection to the Itterman 's , now has a couple of leads to follow up.
  Peter
  Ger-Poland-Volhynia site list
  Ger-Poland-Volhynia at sggee.org