[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] message for Chris Menke

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 16 13:42:57 PDT 2013

Message for Chris Menke.

Re: Micro films for Zgierz and Piotrkow / Petrikau

The LDS library catalog  is listing 59 items / micro films  under Piotrkow / Petrikau and 7 items / micro films  under Zgierz.

Not all listed items may be useful to you. For Evangelical church records I see only one item under Petrikau. For Zgierz I see a micro film for the Gemeinde / Gmina for the years 1826 - 1880 and this may be useful to your research.
In the LDS library catalog you have to search under "Keywords" and you will have to check all the different items to see what you can use.
Peter von Lipinsky