[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Question on 2 Russian / Polish Films

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 07:01:02 PDT 2013

On 04/17/2013 09:30 AM, Jan Textor wrote:
> 2nd) Are there films that cover the regions Zgierz and Petrikau in Poland? (Lutheran).
Is Petrikau the same as Piotrkow Trybunalski and if so how do I
distinguish between Zgierz and Petrikau? I took a look at the
1877-1881 link and came up with what look like three place names, of
which I recognize none: Urodzenia, Malzenstwa, and Zgony. My principal
Volhynian interest is Lachman(n) and Mroch.
--
Kenneth Browne researching: BROWN(E) LEIGHTON TAYLOR CLOUGH/CLUFF
*LACHMANN* RUSSELL NOURSE MORSE PETTENGILL NOBLE SMALL WOLF MROCH