[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Liverpool to Canada

John Bettger ceo at ametric.com
Fri Apr 19 05:15:31 PDT 2013

I have my grandfather's notebook on his 1904 trip to Liverpool and then on to New York. He and his family took the train from Odessa to Riga Latvia and then a ship from Latvia to Liverpool.

Best Regards
John Leon Bettger
email address  ceo at ametric.com

Researching Waterloo South Russia (Stavki Ukraine) Odessa (city) South Russia (Odessa Ukraine) at 67 Ekaterininskaya Square (at the top of Potemkin Steps) Slowik (near Lodz) Koenigreich Poland/South Prussia, Gruenstadt Bavaria (Worms Germany), Westlau Germany,  Neubrandenburg, Mecklenburg-Strelitz Prussia/Germany