[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] To all experiencing download problems on SGGEE Website

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 29 17:23:31 PDT 2013

There is no problem with our website nor its functionality. If you are having a problem, please report it to the webmaster, not the mailing list. 700+ people are not interested in the few that are having problems.

We will post these instructions once and then please do not use the mailing list for further discussion on this issue.

If you cannot access the website:

The error page contains a spot where you can enter your email address and it will automatically send you your name and password. It must be entered exactly as reported back to you including all upper and lower case letters. If you still cannot access the site, contact the webmaster indicating what browser and version you are using along with the exact nature of the problem.

If you cannot download a file directly from your b rowser :

Right click on the link and copy the file directly to your computer. It will download faster than if you attempt to open it in your browser. You can then open and read at your leisure. If you still cannot access the file, contact the webmaster indicating what browser and version you are using.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank
Assistant Webmaster