[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The Salt mine in Poland

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 10 19:39:08 PST 2013

Hello Jerry Frank.

Topic:  Video of the  Wieliczka  salt mine on "You Tube "

Seeing that everybody is putting his / hers two nickels ( it used to be cents ) into the subject, I don't want to miss my chance.

Anyway,I remember a couple of years ago, that for  the very same salt mine , there was a video on " you tube " about this salt mine. The pics were breathtaking to say the least. I just checked again, and the video is still on line. All you have to do, is type  " Wielliczka Salt Mine " in Google, and it will take you there.

Best regards from Edmonton, AB,
Peter von Lipinsky