[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LDS Film 2380029

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon Jul 1 19:53:03 PDT 2013

Linda,

All the Rozyszcze parish records from 1862 to 1905 have been digitally
scanned and may be viewed free of charge at
http://www.agad.gov.pl/inwentarze/KsEA439x.xml

The Adolph Adam / Emilie Koeppert marriage record is at
http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2047/pages/PL_1_439_47_0020.htm

These records to 1895 for marriages and deaths and to 1899 for births have
been indexed and may be searched in the SGGEE VKP database.

Dick Stein