[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Born in Topcza/Toptscha 1903

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 28 07:37:31 PDT 2013

Agathe Buss would of course have always been ethnically German.

In 1903, living at Topcza, she would have been Russian by nationality.

After WW I,the western part of Volhynia became part of Poland so, in 1926, she would have been Polish nationality.

There are no known records for this area after 1885 at this time.  They might exist in Rowno Archives but this is an area that has not yet been well researched.

Jerry