[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] expulsion of all Germans from ..............

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Tue May 14 18:36:46 PDT 2013

Expulsion of all German citizen from east of the Oder - Neisse rivers.

I was a young fellow when in 1945 , my grandmother, my mother, my brother and myself were expelled from the City of Koeslin , in the province Pomerania, which was at that time part of Germany. We had to flee across the newly created border of the Oder - Neisse rivers to the new but much smaller Germany.
Yes, I seen the Red Army come into Germany, rape the women, plunder, looting and all the other nice things the winning side in a senseless war could do, ...and yes, I could tell some real stories about hunger, suffering and hardship. Would it change anything ? No, of course not. Do I carry a grudge against the winning side ? Of course not. Will I ever forget ?  NEVER:

But I tell you this much: It is up to everyone of us, to make sure that this sort of thing will never happen again to the German nation and it's people.

Peter von Lipinsky
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

P.S. Google will tell you all about the newly created border in 1945 of the Oder - Neisse Rivers.
A lot of books have also been published about this subject.