[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 120, Issue 16

Robin alphaf1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 15:43:40 PDT 2013

That is very interesting. I have often wondered how difficult it must have been for recorders of such lists to truly understand all of the different languages and accents coming at them.

I'm a little disappointed that you are not from Siedlce...oh the list of records that I would have asked you to find!! Oh well. There is a special place in my heart for Detroit and Grand Rapids as I have family roots there, as well.

Robin