[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] extractions from Michalki Rypin Parish

Charlotte Dubay hoeserhistory at aol.com
Sat Oct 19 12:23:50 PDT 2013

Thank you, Earl,

for doing the extractions from the Michalki Parish. MUCH work!

And thank you for my personal lead...Yes, if Louise Weichmann's mother / father came from Poland (which is also my guess, since Louise sometimes stated that she was born there) then her mother's maiden name of German Bondermann, may indeed have  been spelled Polish  Bademann. This is my first experience with anything on the Polish side, so didn't know about the spellings. Unfortunately, I have no data regarding Louise's parents other than their surname and that they were in Heimthal when Louise married Herman Hoser (umlaut O). I will check Odessa again and see if I can find more on Weichmanns - thus leading to Bademann/Bondermann.

Are the Michalki Parish records searchable yet? Or will that be a while? If they are searchable, I (and maybe others) could use the link - if available.

Again, thanks for lead and your work, Charlotte.

Charlotte DuBay
hoeserhistory at aol.com