[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ancestors from Volhynia and Prussia

Charlotte Dubay hoeserhistory at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 16:10:08 PDT 2013

Hello list,
I mixed my "oranges and apples" and hopefully did not confuse the listers too much...

especially Linda, who is searching for Bloch ancestors.

My oranges:
Höser/Weichmann/Bondermann ancestors are from VOLHYNIA.
(Albeit the Hö ser brothers traveled from Bromberg in the 1862-3 movement.)

My apples:
Block/Meyer ancestors are from PRUSSIA - near Bromberg and Posen.
(They emigrated from that area directly to SOUTH DAKOTA
never seeing Volhynia.)

I just had a question about their Dutch/German language, which listers
so graciously answered. (Otto especially explained it to me.)

My Oranges and Apples did not know each other in Europe!!

Of course, in the Dakotahs, they became part of my fruit salad!
Guess I could call it my fruity salad! :)

Charlotte DuBay
hoeserhistory at aol.com