[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Acestors Krasnoritschka

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 15 07:15:47 PDT 2013

Krasnoritschka as you probably know is in the Zhitomir Parish.  You will not find any online databases that contain info for that time frame.

Some post 1900 church records are available in Zhitomir.  SGGEE does not have copies of these records but is currently working with local people to obtain extractions.  Unfortunately this is a long term project and it may be another year or more before the results are available.

Jerry