[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Acestors Krasnoritschka

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Sun Sep 15 16:23:41 PDT 2013

  Hello Roland,

        Here is your family in the EWZ files
  (Einwanderungzentralstelle).

  This gives
  Name: Birthdate and Birthplace: Microfilm reference for
  microfilms in the USA National Archives.

  Gross, Eduard      17 Aug 1908 Krasnoretschka, Geb. Shitomir
                     A3342-EWZ50-C033 1034

  Gross, Natalie geb Moor    11 Apr 1911 Krasnoretschka, Geb. Shitomir
                     A3342-EWZ50-C033 1034

  Gross, Martin      26 Jan 1933 Krasnoretschka, Geb. Shitomir
                     A3342-EWZ50-C033 1034

  Gross, Erna        18 May 1938 Krasnoretschka, Geb. Shitomir
                     A3342-EWZ50-C033 1034

  Gross, Waldemar    8 Jul 1936 Krasnoretschka, Geb. Shitomir
                     A3342-EWZ50-C033 1034

-----

   These may also be relations:

  Dier, Olga  geb Gross    25 Mar 1899 Krasnoritschka, Geb. Shitomir
                     A3342-EWZ50-B007 2946

------

  Dombrowski, Renate  geb Gross  16 Jul 1922 Krasno Retschka
                        A3342EWZ50-B015 2172

  Dombrowski, Renate  geb Gross  16 Jul 1922 Shitomir
                        A3342EWZ50-B015 1928

  (This person appears in two different files on this
  microfilm).

----

  I found these at

  http://www.odessa3.org/search.html

   That index is not complete, you will probably find more
  Gross families from Krasnaritschka if you look in the
  microfilm index.

       Here are two sites that tell you about the EWZ microfilms:

     www.volhynia.com/res-ewz.html

     www.galiziengermandescendants.org/BDC_help.htm

   You can borrow some of the films from the Mormon
  family history centres - they have them in the big cities
  in Germany, other films you have to get from the National
  Archives.

        Have you already seen these films? They have a lot
  of family information, they might tell you who Eduard's
  parents and maybe even grandparents were.

       If you need help, there are people on the SGGEE
  list who have a lot of experience with these files,

               Paul