[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Genealogy question

rlyster rlyster at telusplanet.net
Thu Sep 19 08:35:56 PDT 2013

I am hoping some of you experts out there can give me some guidance or point me in the right direction.  My husband's family is from Ireland.  I found a record to do with immigration that says:
Sheds Officer with date of 31 August 1846 and list of family numbers, ie adults and children and reason for detention, for many it looks like they were sick or in hospital  and for this John Lyster it looks like "father debt" maybe.
Does anyone out there have experience with this sort of thing and can message me privately?

Rita Lyster