[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kzize Nove, Plock, Poland

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Sun Sep 22 20:41:13 PDT 2013

Many military maps & older, at: http://igrek.amzp.pl/
   The master map I like is at http://igrek.amzp.pl/mapindex.php?cat=WIG100
    You will need to know the major city/town to find which  map you need.
    For instance, my major area was around Lipno.  So I  downloaded P37 S28
    Plock is P38 S29,  both are about 14MB - so you  better have a good
image
    viewer (Hint:  I use IRFANVIEW  free)

    The fine detail in these maps is down to showing 'potted  plants'  ! ;-)
     Unfortunately,  I haven't found an index of  villages.

Good Luck hunting,
Bob K.

In a message dated 09/22/13 06:23:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,