[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for Several Locations on a Map -- Pre 1920

paula-jean at comcast.net paula-jean at comcast.net
Tue Sep 24 20:51:01 PDT 2013

Looking to find Nowina, Warminsko-Marurskie, Poland    I have several different spellings of the area/county

Looking to find  Weidrau/Wiederau, Mogilno, Poland  Again, I have serveral different spellings of the city and county.

Looking to find  Przylenke, Bromberg, Poland -- I don't know if the spelling on any of this is correct.

The family lived in Poland and Russia -- German Lutherans

Thanks for any help.

Paula Meiers