[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for Several Locations on a Map -- Pre 1920

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 25 06:02:26 PDT 2013

Warminsko-Mazurskie = Warmian-Masurian Voivodship (district) in former East Prussia.  I could not find a Nowina in this area though there are several shown in the Posen region covering your other two locations.

Wiedrau = modern day Wydartowo which can be found at 52.606696,17.859464 on Google Maps.

Przylenke might be Przylenk located at 52.335864,16.092024 on Google Maps.  It seems to be too far away to be associated with Bormberg / Bydgoscz but the relevance may be dependent on the source you have used.

Further research on these areas can be effective using http://www.kartenmeister.com which focuses on former Prussian regions.

None of these locations were ever in Russia.

Jerry