[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Grave Stones in small cemetery in Kepie Zawadowski. (close to just south of Warsaw)

Sig Tullmann sigtullmann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:16:43 PDT 2014

*Last fall, during travels in Poland, I noticed a very small cemetery in
Kepie Zawadowski  ( about 10 miles south of Warsaw) There are graves for:
Lydia Witzke, Heinryk Witzke, Pauline Weiss, Ludwig Litke, Luise Wolf,
Mihael Gatzke and Jakob Gisbrecht. All the grave stones are visible on this
website, no password needed. http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-JsDBF/
<http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-JsDBF/>*

*I was looking for Kepa Falenicka, ( home to my Janke ancestors) but it
seems there is not much left of the village. I also spent some time north
of Warsaw in Nowy Dwor and driving through Raischewo, Jablonna, and Skierdy
- home to several of my Witt and Gruenke ancestors.  SGGEE members are
welcome to contact me if you have some questions about this area or your
family ancestors include Witt , Janke  or Gruenke names.  You can find me
at: sigtullmann at gmail.com <sigtullmann at gmail.com>*

--
Sig Tullmann
sigtullmann at gmail.com