[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LEISCHNER Family In Poland

Deb beektabeek at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 11:47:19 PDT 2014

Paul,

I'm not sure if Schacharowo is supposed to be in the same area or not.

I have the Bessarabia church book records for the Leischner's here and
they do not have the "Kalish" or "Szubin" added to them. It may be that
Art Flegel had some record that I do not have, although I don't know
what they would be. I may have to recheck and see if there are other
Kulm records I've missed with more information on them.  The multitude
of spellings and the fact that one says Kalish and one Szubin leads me
to believe that those areas were added by Art Flegel, and weren't in the
actual records.

Was hoping someone might have a clue on the Schachorowo angle.

Thanks for the help Paul, I'll head in the Szubin direction and see what
I can come up with.

Deb