[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wandering Volhynien Magazine

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 17:21:07 PDT 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed Dave Obee's presentation on "Where is Volhynia?" at the
FEEFHS Conference I attended in Utah last week. Chalk full of progressive
maps & interesting time-lines... making the understanding of the existence
of Volhynia more tangible. His website: http://www.volhynia.com/

Rachael Patterson