[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Index to Articles in the "Wandering Volhynian"

Jeanne Salido jsalido at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 20:37:18 PDT 2014

Thank you, Jerry Frank, for preparing the articles index for the "Wandering Volhynian".  You are amazing in your dedication, and a whiz with the computer.

Does anyone know if the $100 (Canadian) set of "Wandering Volhynian" includes every issue?  I live in California, USA and I'm kinda hoping that  one of our Alberta, Canada members will call Mrs. Roth for info, and then possible let this list know the results.

Thanks so much for this newsletter and organization.  I've learned more about my mother's family than I ever thought I could.  Mama would be thrilled and shocked to know that her parents' names were written down anywhere.

Thanks again,
Jeanne Salido
jsalido at aol.com