[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] my search in Sierpc

Earl Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Aug 25 13:20:31 PDT 2014

Chin up, Michaelle.  Brick walls do fall.  How about sharing your pedigree and specific information on the who, where and when of the person you are having trouble with?  Lots of us would like to help.

Also, have you considered a DNA test for yourself and/or a male relative with the Krause surname?  That may point you in the right direction and lucky finds are becoming more common.

If you have ancestry around the Sierpc, Lipno, Rypin area, we have a number of dedicated researchers working on the records and many of us have also done DNA tests.  There is also a Vistula River Project just getting going to collect DNA from people from this area.  The future looks very promising for knocking down some brick walls.

Earl

Message: 1