[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] my search in Sierpc

T M Schoenky spaghettitree at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 13:43:48 PDT 2014

Michaelle -

Consider yourself fortunate to have learned people like Earl Schultz in the corners of the world you are searching!  I agree with him - and besides, after many years of trying to help people in my own small way, I know how satisfying it is to knock some bricks loose for researchers  (well, except for those in the Napa Valley EQ right now - all that wine!)  The people in this group are spectacular - and generous - so keep going!

Maureen