[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bialystok

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 28 22:10:59 PDT 2014

This message is for Vera Miller.
Ive been watching the message board to see if somebody would reply to your request, but I did not see anything. NO, I do not live in Bialystok, but I put  " cemetery in bialystok "
in google and a list of Jewish cemeteries and some names of people etc. came up. Maybe you can contact somebody from the google information to see if they could help. You never know unless you try. This may not be the best idea, but it is better as doing nothing.
Peter von Lipinsky