[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Need Help

Linda Bowen lindakbowen at cox.net
Mon Jun 23 06:48:22 PDT 2014

I e-mailed Carol last night but it occurs to me this morning there may
be other people with questions so I'll post for everyone to see.
I uploaded my autosomal data about a year ago.

  First you must load your raw date from Ancestry to your computer.

This is the link that explains how to down load your  autosomal raw data
from Ancestry to your computer.

http://dna.ancestry.com/atFAQ#raw-3

Then go to this address.

    https://www.familytreedna.com/landing/atdna-landing.aspx

Click on " Transfer me now."

When you have paid for your order, you will get a welcome message with a
kit number.

Then it is just a matter of of pushing the "upload raw data" button.

  At that point it is much the same as attaching a file .
It is a slow upload from Ancestry and download to FTDNA so be patient.

I don't know if you can transfer MTDNA  . The only transfer  option I've
seen is for autosomal.
Maybe someone else will know.   I did my MTDNA through FTDNA.

Linda