[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Early Records of Nowosolna, Poland

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Wed May 7 13:51:18 PDT 2014

Thanks, I have an interest in that area.

I could not get your link to open for me, but I searched and found film with records as early as 1808 searching the film catalog with the keywords Mileszki Dworskie.

There are some documents online here for Łódź-Mileszki:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/pow-30

These are Catholic records, as early as 1818. I found documents there.

Explore from here: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/woj-LD and you will also find Łódź-Nowosolna. I had an interest in Pabianice as well. I'm sure these have probably been linked to from the SGGEE parish links.

Joyce Welke Guasch