[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German Translation needed.

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Wed May 7 13:53:38 PDT 2014

I have a short 'document' from Jackowo in 1793.

Several people have been working at reading the difficult handwriting
and the best they've come up with is the following.

Den 31 Dezember ward in der Kirche zu Gelmbocin der  Ehrbare
Junggeselle Michael Krampitz des Ehrbaren George
Krampitz  Mitnachbars zu Schoenwald ehelich 2ter Sohn
mit der tugendsamen Jungfrau  Maria Kommin des weiland
Ehrbaren Jacob Komm Einwohners in Guttau  nachge-
lassenen einzigen Tochter nach dreymaliger Auf-
bietung in der  Kirche zu Czernikowo copulirt.

Google doesn't make much sense of it,   particularly the third  line on.
We know Schoenwald is German for Jackowo,  but it gets  more
confusing the more read..

Danke
Bob K.