[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DĄBROWA GÓRNICZA--- Information

Наталья Юдина yudina-62 at inbox.ru
Thu May 8 03:30:04 PDT 2014

 Thank you much, Robin, but these are data for modern Poland.
I was searching the location of Gornica in 19th century - both in Austro-Hungary, Kingdom of Poland and Russian Empire.
And I have really a great success - an electronic edition of Malopolska library with the full list of polish locations !

Look here:  http://mbc.malopolska.pl/dlibra/doccontent?id=135&dirids=1 (Słownik geograficzny Królestwa Polskiego i innych krajów słowiańskich. T. 15)

I think, it could be helpfull for you too.