[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Babiak birth records Johann Tonn 1 Apr 1795

tonn@tcc.coop tonn at triwest.net
Thu May 8 05:51:04 PDT 2014

Does anyone have access to the 1 Apr 1795 records for births in Bycz?
Probably under Babiak at that time.  I show family lore says Johan Tonn
born 1 Apr 1795, but there are other records showing a christening in
1811, so i'm wondering when he was really born.  He married Anna
Karoline Zuelke/Zielke and had 7 children, if my info is correct,
including Wilhelm Ludwig (1837 and always called Ludwik), August 1840,
Gottlieb 1844, Justine 1846, Anna Karoline 1849, Luise 1851, Friedrich
1854, Samuel 1857. Johann may also have been married to Anna Karoline
Wilhelmine Natchigall, no children.  If no one has the film handy, I'll
order it from the LDS.  thank you.
Joan