[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Genealogy Conventions in August

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Thu May 8 06:42:33 PDT 2014

Dear List members,

Most of you know that SGGEE will hold its annual convention in Calgary,
Alberta, Canada from August 22-24; see the Convention link at
www.sggee.org for information about the schedule and speakers.

We also received notice from two other organizations about their
Conventions in the same month. I am posting links for your information.
FEEFHS will hold an Eastern European Family History Conference in Salt
Lake City, Utah from August 12-15; see
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8f15d77af57ed5670c32b62ef&id=a8e67c3032&e=c626090297

The XXXI International Congress of Genealogical and Heraldic Sciences
will hold a conference in Oslo, Norway August 13-17th. Those of you who
live in Europe may be interested in attending.

We hope to see many of you in Calgary.
Sigrid Pohl Perry, Secretary
SGGEE Board of Directors