[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Genealogy Conventions in August

Gerald Klatt gerald.klatt at shaw.ca
Thu May 8 06:56:26 PDT 2014

Also AHSGR
Lincoln, Nebraska
July 6 - 12, 2014

http://www.ahsgr.org/Conventions/Convention_2014.htm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sigrid Pohl Perry" <perry1121 at aol.com>
To: ger-poland-volhynia at sggee.org
Sent: Thursday, 8 May, 2014 6:42:33 AM
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Genealogy Conventions in August

Dear List members,

Most of you know that SGGEE will hold its annual convention in Calgary,
Alberta, Canada from August 22-24; see the Convention link at
www.sggee.org for information about the schedule and speakers.

We also received notice from two other organizations about their
Conventions in the same month. I am posting links for your information.
FEEFHS will hold an Eastern European Family History Conference in Salt
Lake City, Utah from August 12-15; see
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8f15d77af57ed5670c32b62ef&id=a8e67c3032&e=c626090297

The XXXI International Congress of Genealogical and Heraldic Sciences
will hold a conference in Oslo, Norway August 13-17th. Those of you who
live in Europe may be interested in attending.

We hope to see many of you in Calgary.
Sigrid Pohl Perry, Secretary
SGGEE Board of Directors
Ger-Poland-Volhynia site list