[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mielke marriage and birth

Наталья Юдина yudina-62 at inbox.ru
Wed May 21 00:25:46 PDT 2014

 Rose, I  thank  you 1000 times and again for scans sent yesterday. Unfortunately, in Kiew marriage/birth records
( in German) I can read only surnames and I don't know anybody who
could help me. With records in Polish I will ask to work my father,
probably he will manage something.

On the other hand, I have also
 a joyful news - I've  managed to help Stephanie Tolyarovski-Gray who addressed to me through a forum of
SGGEE   in order to find relatives of Eduard De(i)muth
living now in Ukraine from Shcheglovka village of the Korostyshevsky
volost of the Zhitomir district.
Stephanie already has communicated with
them by phone and laid out on her personal page of a social network "
Odnoklassniki.ru " some photos from the family archive.
Probably, I also will be able to help other participants of a forum to find their relatives in modern Ukraine and Russia.

 also attach the reference on  a
 database of two Ural labor camps (so called "die Trudarmee") placed on a portal of the Russian Germans - Bogoslovlag and Tagillag where it is
 possible to find information, using data on the birthplace of the
prisoner (Zhitomir district, Kiev district, Rovnensky district, etc.):

http://www.rusdeutsch.ru/?bogoslov=1

Mit herzrlichen grüßen,
Natalia Yudina
(Moskau, Internationaler Verband der deutschen Kultur)

Tue, 20 May 2014 19:18:00 -0700 от "Rose Ingram" <roseingram at shaw.ca>:
>Natalya
>
>First is the Mielke - Styrschinka 1876 marriage
entry recorded in Kiev book.  These marriage records are more like an
>Your will notice that Heinrich is lutheran and
Adelheid is catholic.  THis is not very common in those days.  I have
the same in my family in 1840's in Poland...

>The record is on the right side (but on page
487).  You will see pg.107 in the right column. Obviously there is a more
complete marriage record with more information in some marriage book for 1877
and on page 104.  I do not know where this book would be.  It may be
in the Kiev Archives.

>Next email I will send the records from
Poland.

>ROse
  PM
>>Subject: Re[8]: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
  Mielke-Lau marriage record

>>Thank you for the answer. Here is the record from SGGEE
  database about Alfonse Mielke's birth. Could it be copied?