[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village Taubowka w names Talerowski, Demuth, Lachera

Наталья Юдина yudina-62 at inbox.ru
Wed May 14 05:28:08 PDT 2014

 Hi, Stephanie!

In
this book I
found the
only suitable
name in  Volynia governorate :

DIE DEUTSCHEN RUSSLANDS SIEDLUNGEN
UND SIEDLUNGSGEBIETE LEXIKON
REDAKTIONSRAT  W. Aumann, V. Baumg e rtner, W. Brett, N. Bugaj,
A. Ehrlich, Ju. Petrov, V. Tschebotarjowa, N. Wardenburg
VERFASSER  V. Diesendorf     “ERD“ Moskau, 2006

TARNAVKA
(also Tarnovka), 1917-Volynia governorate, Volodymyr-Volynskyi (Vladimir
's) District, Skobeleckaâ volost; After 1917, as part of Poland.
Lutheran
village on rented land. To the North-East of Gorokhov. Lutheran parish of
Volodymyr-Volynskyi. Residents: 31 (1906), 12 (1910), up to 25 German house holds
(1927; 20-50% of Germans).
  Register books of the  Kiev governorate  Radomysl District are stored in the
Central historical archive of Ukraine in Kyiv (03110, Solomenskaya
street, 24).
F-1040, op. 2 (villages assigned to Korostishev diocese,  Taubovka (mod. Golubovka) was attributed to this diocese),
and the same Fund and inventory - Brusilov diocese (which was attributed to  Yuzefovka ).
From 1835 until 1848, there is a metric book only in Polish, but from 1849 until 1917 in Russian.
To learn all the movement of ancestors and family structure, you need to examine Revision lists ("tales") of Radomysl District:
F - 280, op. 2 (from 1795 until 1873) in Kiev State Archives. I
correspond with a researcher from Kiev Sergey
Burlachko  tpkservice at gmail.com about searching in the archives of Zhitomir and Kiev. You  can refer to him to find out where the Catholic parish registers for the marked period are
stored. I also have a catalog of births books stored in Zhytomyr State Archives ( Roman
Catholics,  Greek Catholics , Lutherans, Jews).

I would be glad to help
you to find  more specific information about your ancestors .  Here's another useful source of information on archive research:  http://mojrod.ucoz.ru/

  If
you send
me a scanned copy of the address
of your relatives in Kiev written in Russian , I will also try  to restore the text to check the database of telephone subscribers in Kiev (2003).
 The
subject of my own research is the family of Heinrich Wilhelm  Mielke (Lutheran, citizenship - Prussia,  son of Heinrich Mielke  and Louise   Lau )  and his spouse  Adelheid Stychinsky , who lived  in the late 19th century in Kiev and
Volynia (Stara Kotelnya, Zhitomir District). 1876 - married in Kiev. 1877 - the birth of their son, Alfons Leonhard Stanislav Mielke, registered.
With friendly greetings,
Natalya Yudina (Moscow)