[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] families Mielke and Stychinsky scans

Jan Textor textor_jan at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 02:41:08 PDT 2014

Hello Natalia,
Here is my translation of the first part of the marriage record, which is the important part with all the names and dates:
"No. 5 ZazamczeIt took place in Wloclawek on 18./30. January 1844 at 6 p.m.We announce that in the presence of Leopold Lessel, a carpenter residing in Zazamcze, 38 years old, and Karl Vogt, a skipper residing in the town of Schulen, 32 years old, a religious marriage was contracted today between Henryk (Heinrich) Milke (Mielke), a bachelor of the Evangelic faith and helmsman from Wloclawek 27 years old, born in Sondberg in Prussia, the son of the late Andrzej (Andreas) Milke (Mielke) and Ewa (Eva) née Dittlef residing in Sondberg, a married couple, andLudwika (Luise) Lau, an unmarried woman of the Evangelic faith, 25 years old, born in Konneckie Hollendry (Koneckie Holendry), the daughter of the deceased married couple of Andrzej (Andreas) Lau and Eufrozyna (Euphrosine) née Rinas, staying at the home of her brother-in-law in Zazamcze."
Hope this helps.
Jan TextorDenmark