[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] family Mielke scans

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Sat May 24 03:03:31 PDT 2014

Hello Natalia,

since Ilona has already done this job, just a few additions:

Nr. 57: ?? = unweit der Stadt = not far from the town

Nr. 18 ?? = Tscherkaß (=Tscherkasse, Черкассы)
two of the godparents are: Wilhelm Jüterbogk (Jüterbog is a town in Brandenburg) and Julius Feyerabend (Feierabend = quitting time).

Have a nice weekend.

Edelgard