[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Repatriation List Zhitomir Archive - STREMEL

Maria Mikolics mikolicsm at westnet.com.au
Sat May 24 02:52:03 PDT 2014

Hi All

I found this entry in the Repatriation List and am wondering if there is more information available in the source document.

	8353 Stremel (Strehmel) Ewald Ludwig Staraja Aleksandrowka (Alexandrowka) 1909 Resettled Male Akmolinskaja Oblast

More than likely a long shot but I'm trying to find any information at all about my great grandparents family, their names Lorenz STREMEL and Alwine MULLER. According to Alwine's death record, she was born in Alexandrowka. Just wondering if Ewald STREMEL was any connection to my family.

My grandparents had at least 3 children that I'm aware of and I have the birth record for one of them, Martha STREMEL - born in Cheremoshne. The other two children were Robert, probably also born in same area as Martha, and my grandmother Emmi, whose birth record states she was born Illowo Railway Station, Ostpreussen.

Just thought I'd ask.

Cheers
Maria Mikolics
Western Australia