[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] common immigration area in South America?

gswilson19 at aol.com gswilson19 at aol.com
Tue May 27 08:39:13 PDT 2014

I'm just curious how many of us have ancestors that immigrated to South America and if they went to one common area to join former villagers they knew already.

My gr grandmothers brother shows up in the 1900 census living with them in Chicago.  Then he just disappears.  Family lore is he went to live in South America.  So far with whats posted on Familysearch, I haven't found anything that shows his emmigration into any of the areas that have info online.

Thanks,

Gail Wilson