[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emigration to South America

hjansohn at tampabay.rr.com hjansohn at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 29 09:44:58 PDT 2014

To Gail and the others on our list with relatives in South America,

My husband, Harry Jansohn had a first cousin,who died before he was born, Adele Mellenberg DuBois who left the area of western Lithuania near Schoden/Skuodas in the late 1920s and moved to Uruguay. She had one son and died a year or two later.  This one son also had one son, Oswaldo DuBois who still lives in  Uruguay. I was writing to him a few years ago after another cousin located him.  He invited us to his wedding in Uruguay, but we were not able to attend.  Oswaldo is about the same age as our youngest son and has visited in the US several times; but we have not met him.

Janice Jansohn in Florida