[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] There is NO virus in our system - Was Re: Bounced emails

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Fri May 30 23:13:04 PDT 2014

I want to make it VERY CLEAR that this is NOT about viruses and it is an unnecessary warning that subscribers should not be concerned about.  For one thing, the the Mailman service is independent of our website so it has nothing to do with using "the given site".  For another, we have not be compromised by a hacker.

Of course I agree that people should protect themselves with antivirus software but that is not the issue here.

I clearly explained the issues in a previous message and the steps we are taking to try to resolve it.  Advice from others without sound background information can be very damaging!

Jerry Frank